Hackberry Creek Getaways, LLC is a small, family owned business that is dedicated to the comfort and relaxation of our current and future guests. As such, in order to provide the best venue for our guests, to prevent accidents and injuries, and to protect the cabin from unnecessary damage, we ask you to agree to and abide by the following:
- Pond pier and bridges are rough-cut and have no rails. Use at your own risk. No swimming in pond. No unsupervised children near pond. No climbing on dirt mounds or brush/tree piles. Hackberry Creek Getaways, LLC and its owners are not responsible or liable for accidents, illnesses or injuries associated with use of pond, pier, bridges, walking trail or pond surroundings. Use at your own risk.
- No smoking. Not suitable for pets. No parties, events or loud music. No fireworks, please.
- The woods can be dangerous at times due to falling trees, flooding, fires, wildlife, insects, etc. Hackberry Creek Getaways, LLC and its owners are not responsible or liable for accidents, injuries, or damage to your personal property.
- Hot tubs are cleaned and thoroughly sanitized between guests, but they are very slippery. Please exercise caution. Not responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses associated with use of hot tub. Use hot tub at your own risk.
- Do not stand or sit on hot tub cover as it is designed for insulation purposes and will not support your weight. Please keep hot tub covered when not in use.
- Please do not use massage oils or other oily/waxy substances in hot tub or on cabin furnishings or bedding.
- We are unable to give refunds due to inclement weather or early departures. If you have some concerns, consider purchasing trip insurance through www.insuremytrip.com.
- Missing items or any damage to the cabin or furniture, not deemed accidental, will be charged to your credit card.
- The cabin has a septic system. Only flush toilet paper. Please do NOT flush “flushable” moist wipes or feminine products as they will clog the septic system.
- Trash bags should be placed in the large gray garbage can next to the back deck stairs. Please ensure that the lid is on securely.
- Small campfires are allowed in the fire pit when the Van Zandt County burn ban is not in effect. Never leave the fire unattended. Keep the back deck water hose readily accessible.
- Directions and instructions will be sent to you 5-7 days prior to your arrival. Please print a copy and/or bring a digital copy of this helpful information with you. Please treat the cabin as if it were your own and treasure your time together!
By submitting payment you are agreeing to the aforementioned